Thursday, November 21, 2013

From Bow Wow to Lil Romeo


The other night I was watching Like Mike (don't judge me). While singing along to "He's playing ba-sket-ball (Bow Wow Plays Basketball)," it occurred to me that I can't remember the last time I heard someone talking about Bow Wow. What happened to him? I then remembered that back in my early teenage years there was a feud between him and Lil Romeo. Then I thought, what the hell happened to Romeo!?
Sooooooo I googled both of them and here is the conclusion I came to:

Lil Bow Wow: Now referred to as Bow Wow (real name: Shad Gregory Moss)


In December of 2012 on his website, bowwowtoday.com, he posted what I thought was a blog entry titled "I'm Back." As it turns out, they were lyrics to a song he apparently wrote or performed or something.
I also remember that he played a hippy in that movie Roll Bounce (2005), but considering that it has been about eight years since this came out, I think it is safe to say that his role as a "hippy" might not actually be his role. I'm gonna have to watch this movie again.
The last song I remember him performing is 2007's Jump Off. It's actually a really catchy tune. I listen to it at least once a month.
Fun fact, if you click the "Read Full Bio" link on his website, it takes you to Wikipedia. How convenient. We all know how accurate Wikipedia can be.
Also, when I googled "Is Bow Wow" google finished my sentence with "Dead?" Ha. Google, you are funny.
I lost interest after clicking that link, so I shot my way over to Lil Romeo.


Lil Romeo: now referred to as Romeo (real name: Percy Romeo Miller Jr.)


I got bored after i put up these pictures, so instead, I googled "Bow Wow Romeo Feud." Here is what I found:

  • Master P is Romeo's father. What!? How did I not know this??
  • Romeo quit his music career to pursue a basketball career after Bow Wow said, " I want to be in the NBA." In a sense, Bow Wow already achieved that in the movie Like Mike, which surprisingly never showed Michael Jordan. 
  • There is no actual mention of what the beef was really about. 
  • I also found a picture of Bow Wow possibly making out with a man who was part woman. I'm not sure if she is a woman who became a male or a male who became a woman. Either way, it looked pretty manly. No judges though. Bow Wow, you just keep doing what you're doing. 
This could not be a more boring blog entry. I was hoping to find something along the lines of, "Romeo was caught in the act of hooking up with Bow Wow's man-girl, Juliet. A fight immediately broke out as swords were drawn and Bow Wow yelled out, WWHHYY!??!?!?!"

Was that too much? I felt like that was too much. If anyone else knows what these two people are doing with their lives, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment